Go to Top
What a newsroom is looking for
- Covering the types of media, news, and audience.
- Looking at the local press, tv and radio.
- What happens when your press release lands in the journalist’s inbox?
- What is the newsroom’s agenda?
- What a journalist wants out of an interview?
- Making sure you make your point in the email subject bar and first line of press release
- The RRR strategy.
- Linking strategy.
- keeping answers to your agenda
- answering questions that you do not want to answer. Good blog here to highlight some points.
- planning for an interview.
Relevance of Social Media
- How journalists interact with social media
- Making social media a resource for journalists
- Making your Tweets catch the eye of the journalists